Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tree Bark Rules

Wow i have'nt posted anything in a long time. Probably because I've been really busy doing nothing. i dont think i should have a blog to begin with, but its nice to have somewhere to come and write about stuff.

So I'm doing okay. I got highlights put in my hair all over the place, so It's a lot lighter now. Hersheys hair has grown about a inch since january. He doesnt have to cuddle anymore, because he's warm anywhere he lays.

I've recently started reading the Twilight series, and i have fallen in love with the books. They are so good! I just finished New Moon yesterday morning after staying up all night to read it haha. I do that for some reason. I'll stay up all night reading, because i can't stand to put the book down for 8 hours.

I haven't been clothes shopping in a while, but i did invest in some makeup from Sephora a few weeks ago. I got a sephora brand eyelash curler, Urban Decay De-Slick powder, Nail file, and some Urban Decay eyeshadow in Goddess. Then i purchased a little coat from Victoria Secret Pink that was 30% off the original price, and then 50% off that. It's good for days that are in the 60's.

It's snowed twice in the past few weeks, and I'm very happy about that! I took some cute pictures of a snowman that I built. It had six layers! haha. But after sitting in the sun for a few hours, It fell over :[

ttyl, Kaitlyn & Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment