Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Header!

AHHH dont you just love it! its so awesome thank you :]

Me and Hershey love it so much haha

So it is now about 2 days until Christmas! man the year has gone by so freaking fast. it seems like it was just yesterday that i got my braces which actuallt happened 2 years ago. So hopefully ill be getting them off sometime within the next 3 months. Y@Y

Im spending the night at my grandmas house tonight. And tomorrow im going to get some last minute christmas gifts for my two cousins. they are 12 and 7 so ill probably get the older one a Wii game and the younger one a toy of some sort. haha its been a while since i shoped for toys!

Well, Nite Nite ill talk to ya later :]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog :) May I ask how you found it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the header. I look foreward to seeing Hershey pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Morena:

    one of my friends follows your blog so i checked it out and it was a really good blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. Aw thanks :)
    I'll follow your blog too. :D

    ReplyDelete